At Storage RSA, the health and safety of our customers and staff remains our number one priority.
With the continued developments of COVID-19 we are taking significant measures and precautions throughout all of our stores.
Measures taken include (amongst others):
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for both staff and customers at all our stores. Our vans are also equipped with sanitizer
- We have intensified our cleaning schedule with disinfectant being used throughout our stores. This includes our trolleys and all door handles
- Our staff have adopted a firm stance on social distancing both in our stores and outside of them
- As is our policy, our store staff do not handle customer’s goods
- We continue to equip our staff with knowledge of the virus and what measures can be taken to significantly reduce its spread
- We encourage all of our tenants to maintain good hygiene practice
- If our staff show any symptoms of COVID-19, they will be sent home and urged to contact the hotline
Access to your self storage unit currently remains unaffected.
It is worth noting that tenant activity at our properties is typically staggered and volumes are relatively low compared to other property types (retail malls, large offices and commercial warehousing), meaning that it is highly unlikely that social distancing cannot be practiced at all times on-site.
Please remember the following preventative measures:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap for 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- If you need to cough or sneeze, do so into the crook of your elbow
- Avoid crowded areas
- Please do not visit our stores if you show any symptoms of COVID-19. Call the COVID-19 hotline on 0800 029 999
We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic closely and remain focused on ensuring that our stores are a safe space for our customers and our staff.
For more information on COVID-19 please visit this website: https://www.gov.za/Coronavirus
Thank you for working with us.